Did you know it is International Friendship Day today? At Isagenix®, building connections, serving others and showing gratitude while sharing the invaluable gift of health and wellness are all part of our core values and what drive us every day.
What better way to celebrate International Friendship Day and our core values than by hosting a Launch Party! A Launch Party is the perfect way to introduce the Isagenix opportunity to those who want to know what it’s all about.
Not sure where to start? Don’t worry! We’ve compiled a list of tips on how to host a successful Launch Party and help you to grow your business.
Save the date!
- Create e-invites and send these out two weeks before your party
- Send a reminder a few days before the party
Prepare and be organised
- Ensure you have ordered enough products to help you set up your product display. We recommend using the Weight Loss Premium Pack
- Enrolment forms
- Price lists
- Experience Isagenix PowerPoint presentation – found at ANZ.IsagenixEvents.com
- Choose which video(s) you will show – check out videos for all solutions including the popular ‘Today is the Day’ video at ANZ.IsaMovie.com
- Rehearse your 30 Second Story
Make your home inviting
- Confirm numbers and have enough seating for everyone
Prepare your food
- Cut up different flavours of IsaLean™ Bar into thin strips and break IsaDelight™ chocolates and Slim Cakes™ into quarters
- Serve on white platters or wooden boards
- Garnish with strawberries and mint leaves
- Have Replenish™ served in a punch bowl with sliced oranges and lemons
- Serve in champagne glasses or with ice – it’s a party!
Starting the party
- Thank everyone for coming and introduce yourself
- Ask them what they might be there for and share your 30 Second Story
- Share the video and ask for feedback
- Have your team members share their 30 Second Stories
Down to business
- Share the You Share, They Share, Repeat video
- Pass out three enrolment forms to each person (remember You Share, They Share, Repeat!)
- Your presentation should be about 45 minutes
After the party
- Re-introduce everyone and use this time for people to ask questions
- Put music on and mingle
Keep it simple and have fun! Don’t forget, you can find all the resources you need at ANZ.IsagenixBusiness.com as well as some amazing Launch Party resources such as the ‘How to Host a Launch Party Checklist’ on the ANZ.IsagenixEvents.com website. Keep the guide handy to help you plan the perfect party!