Do you love a challenge? If you’re ready to take the next step in your business, Peak Performers 2018 is the event for you. Get out of your comfort zone and enjoy four days of exclusive business training, collaboration with fellow leaders and unforgettable experiences showcasing Queenstown’s finest.
Earn the perks of being a Peak Performer
If you’re keen to continue smashing goals and hitting milestones, this is the event list to get your name on. With specialised activities and training sessions, Peaker Performers is designed to help attendees take the next step in their personal and business development.
How to secure your spot
There’s three ways to earn your spot to Peak Performers 2018 in Queenstown:
Tier 1 Prize
Includes airfare, accommodation and event ticket
- Qualify as a Top 10 Overall Income Earner in Australia between 26 February – 26 August 2018
- Qualify as a Top 2 Overall Income Earner in New Zealand between 26 February – 26 August 2018
- Qualify as a Top 10 Overall Leader In Action between 26 February – 26 August 2018
Tier 2 Prize
Includes accommodation and event ticket (airfare not included)
- Advance in rank to 4 Star Golden Circle or Above for the first time between 26 February 2018 and 26 August 2018 and maintain your newly obtained Active Rank of 4 Star Golden Circle or Above for at least four weeks during the qualification period (weeks do not have to be consecutive)
- Earn a total of US$5,000 or more in the 2 Star Golden Circle and Above Leadership Pools between 26 February 2018 and 26 August 2018 (must participate in the 2 Star Golden Circle and Above Leadership Pools for a minimum of two months). Calculations will apply to the month the bonuses were earned in the Pools, not paid
Tier 3 Prize
Earn an exclusive invitation (airfare, accommodation and event ticket not included)
Qualifiers earn an invitation to attend Peak Performers 2018 at a cost of AU/NZ $500 per business which
includes the general session, accommodation, group activities and main meals. Qualifiers are responsible for booking their own airfares or transit to Queenstown
- Qualify as a Top 25 AU or Top 10 NZ income earner between 26 February 2018 and 26 August 2018; and maintain Paid-As Executive for a minimum of six weeks between 26 February 2018 and 26 August 2018 (weeks do not have to be consecutive)
- Platinum Recognition businesses must maintain Paid-As Executive for a minimum of six weeks between 26 February 2018 and 26 August 2018 (weeks do not have to be consecutive)
- Legacy Club Millionaire Recognition businesses must maintain Paid-As Executive for a minimum of six weeks between 26 February 2018 and 26 August 2018 and four of those week must be at an Active Rank of 5 Star Golden Circle or Above (weeks do not have to be consecutive)
Think you have what it takes to be a Peak Performer? Show us what you’ve got! Check out the official flyer here to get the lowdown on everything you need to know.
*Terms and Conditions. Open to Australian and New Zealand Active Associates only. All dates and times shown are US EST. Participation constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and any promotion rules, FAQs or guidelines posted and the decisions of Isagenix, which are final and binding in all matters related to the contest. One prize per will be awarded per qualifying account, however each account is eligible to bring a business or romantic partner for a nominated fee based on your prize. Qualifying Associates will be responsible for incidentals and other fees and costs. All winners must have a valid passport and are responsible for their own visa to enter New Zealand (if applicable). Prize is not transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash value. Flights must be redeemed with the Isagenix travel agent. Contest rules are subject to change. Isagenix reserves the right to audit, adjust or deny any volume, compensations, recognition or other incentives awarded during or as a result of this contest to ensure the spirit of the contest is achieved. Associate enrolments and product orders that are deemed, at the sole discretion of Isagenix, to be solely for contest advancement may not be counted in the contest. All members are subject to standard compliance reviews both during and after the close of the contest; prizes may be withdrawn by Isagenix at any time. Any person who attempts to manipulate the Compensation Plan or the contest, or who otherwise attempts to circumvent the rules, forfeits any and all rights to receive any prize and will be disqualified from the contest. Rewards may be recouped in the event of refunds of product sales used to qualify for the contest.