Packed with 36 grams of quality whey protein, IsaLean™ PRO Shake is unrivalled in quality and taste. Haven’t tried it yet? Well you should, because it’s the best way for you to get high-quality whey protein to retain muscle during weight loss. How can you know for sure that Isagenix® is the answer to your whey protein problems? When we break it down, it’s quite simple.
Our whey protein is sourced exclusively from small dairy farms from ‘happy cows’ never treated with hormones or routine antibiotics. The cows are milked according to the season and subsist on pastures – they’re never in controlled animal feeding operations (CAFOs). The whey protein sourced for IsaLean PRO is principally from New Zealand, although Isagenix has also expanded to using suppliers with the same superior standards in Australia and the United States.
Our production brings peace of mind too. Whey is principally extracted from milk by several methods. Common procedures include using acids, salts or heat that can denature the protein. We use a different technique. The fresh milk is guided through a series of fine filters under low heat to separate the whey from other dairy components such as fats and lactose. The gentle system ensures the protein remains in its natural, undenatured state, with the protein folds left intact. The result is the highest-quality whey protein with superior nutritional benefits and flavour.
As part of our Finished Product Verification program and under our No-Compromise Ingredient Policy, IsaLean PRO comes with the assurance of true cleanliness and is clean of pesticides, heavy metals, microbes and adulterants. Safety and efficacy are our highest priorities and IsaLean PRO is a safe, clean, complete meal replacement.
What do you get out of whey protein? Well, it’s demonstrated real effects for promoting satiety, fat burning and muscle growth. IsaLean PRO Shake is a specialised meal replacement with a higher-protein and lower-carbohydrate design, which makes it ideal for athletes looking for a superior product to support muscle recovery and growth, for those seeking a higher-satiety upgrade to help with weight loss and for older adults wanting to protect against age-related muscle loss, but it doesn’t stop there.
A higher-protein program containing whey protein during calorie restriction is shown to assist with retaining muscle during weight loss and can help lead to better regulation of appetite than carbohydrates or fat (1, 2). The extra whey in IsaLean PRO also gives it a higher concentration of branched-chain amino acids including leucine, which is considered the primary signal in stimulating muscle synthesis (3-5).
Not just a protein shake, IsaLean PRO is an ideal meal. With a higher protein profile and a balanced blend of carbohydrates, good fats, vitamins and minerals, it can be used to assist in healthy weight management and muscle maintenance. It can also help satisfy hunger and provide energy, so you can maximise benefits all the whey protein benefits.
- Layman DK. Dietary Guidelines should reflect new understandings about adult protein needs. Nutr Metab 2009; 6:12.
- Acheson KJ, Blondel-Lubrano A, Oguey-Araymon S et al. Protein choices targeting thermogenesis and metabolism. Am J Clin Nutr 2011; 93:525-34.
- Tang JE, Moore DR, Kujbida GW, Tarnopolsky MA, Phillips SM. Ingestion of whey hydrolysate, casein, or soy protein isolate: effects on mixed muscle protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in young men. J Appl Physiol 2009; 107:987-92.
- Phillips SM, Tang JE, Moore DR. The role of milk- and soy-based protein in support of muscle protein synthesis and muscle protein accretion in young and elderly persons. J Am Coll Nutr 2009; 28:343-54.
- Hulmi JJ, Lockwood CM, Stout JR. Effect of protein/essential amino acids and resistance training on skeletal muscle hypertrophy: A case for whey protein. Nutr Metab 2010; 7:51.