It’s National Vegetarian Week this week and we couldn’t be more excited to highlight all the ways you can enjoy a balanced, vegetarian lifestyle using the Isagenix® System. With the growing demand for plant based options, Isagenix is always looking to include products to suit the needs of our growing Customer base.
Never tried our plant-based range before? Here’s what you’re missing out on…
– Harvest Thins™ Thai Sweet Chilli
– Isagenix Snacks™ Dairy Free Natural Wild Berry
– IsaLean™ Shake Dairy Free Rich Chocolate and Vanilla Chai
– IsaLean™ Bar Dairy Free Chocolate Berry Bliss
Customise your 30-Day System to make it plant-based!
An Isagenix 30-Day System includes:
– 4 x IsaLean Shake Swap out for IsaLean Shake Dairy Free Rich Chocolate or Vanilla Chai
– 1 x Isagenix Snacks Swap out for Isagenix Snacks Dairy Free Natural Wild Berry
– 2 x Cleanse for Life™ canisters or bottles
– 1 x Ionix® Supreme bottle or powder
– 1 x Natural Accelerator™
– 1 x IsaFlush™
You can also swap out Whey Thins™ for Harvest Thins in the popular Ultimate Pack!
Plant-based sources of protein for your third meal
In addition to the plant-based products on offer, check out these plant-based protein options for your third meal on Shake Days…
– Quinoa is high in fibre, protein and iron making it the perfect base for any vegetarian meal. Quinoa contains eight grams of protein per cup and is considered a complete protein, meaning it contains all nine essential amino acids the body needs.
– Lentils are a versatile legume and can be used in salads, soups and curries. They’re also a popular base for making vegetarian burger patties due to their meaty texture. A cup of cooked lentils provides 18 grams of protein and 230 calories.
– Beans are a popular and healthy alternative to meat products. Depending on the variety, 1 ¼ cup of cooked beans provides 18-22 grams of protein and 250-350 calories. Some delicious choices are black beans, pinto beans and lima beans.
– Chickpeas are one of the earliest cultivated legumes and it’s no surprise why. A cup of cooked chickpeas contains 14.5 grams of protein and an enormous 12.5 grams of dietary fibre. You can also roast your chickpeas to make for a crunchy, warm snack or topper on salads.
No matter your reason, enjoying a vegetarian lifestyle can be a healthy and rewarding choice with minimal effort. Head to your Back Office today to get your hands on some of our delicious plant-based, products if you haven’t already – we know you’ll love them!