If you’ve made it a New Year’s Resolution to give back, why not consider volunteering at an Isagenix® corporate event? If you’ve volunteered before, you’ll know how much fun it is to be part of an action-packed corporate event.
The Isagenix Events team is looking for volunteers to help out with Celebration in Brisbane. If you haven’t yet taken part in volunteering, get on board – you won’t want to miss out on embracing the uplifting vibes!
Embrace Isagenix culture
Volunteers play a crucial role in the setup and execution of each of our events. As a volunteer, you will have the opportunity to
- Network with fellow Associates who share similar goals and visions
- Gain experience and information on Isagenix products and programs and immerse themselves in the positive atmosphere that surrounds every event
- Get the chance to meet and work alongside our lead trainers and corporate staff
- Receive a range of exclusive Isagenix goodies
Enjoy the Benefits
Here’s an impressive list of all the goodies you can get your hands on for linking arms with us and volunteering at Celebration!
- Product Voucher worth $100 + shipping
- Meals while you are working
- Volunteer T-shirt and gifts
- The opportunity to work alongside corporate staff and Isagenix leaders
- The chance to be among the first to hear about exciting new products and programs
- An unforgettable experience that will leave you with exciting, new friendships
Hear what Jan Eriksen had to say about their volunteering experience.
“Volunteering at a corporate event is one of the most rewarding experiences. It gives me the opportunity to take a behind the scenes look and witness first-hand the incredible amount of work involved in bringing an Isagenix event to life. I love being able to have fun, laugh, rub shoulders with leaders and brighten a life or two through volunteering.”
Want to know how you can get involved? Applications for Celebration are closing soon! Visit ANZ.IsagenixEvents.com to complete a short form to apply for a volunteering position.