Staying hydrated is key to feeling and performing your best, but water isn’t always enough. AMPED™ Hydrate is a refreshing, natural electrolyte drink that replenishes nutrients lost throughout the day and during exercise.
Good hydration is one of the easiest and most effective ways you can support your overall health. Still, there is more to optimal hydration than water alone. Electrolytes are minerals that perform many essential functions in the body. They control muscle contraction, play a critical role in regulating fluid balance and help the body absorb water more efficiently (1).
Your body loses water and electrolytes throughout the day, especially during exercise or any time you sweat. Drinking water can restore fluids but doesn’t replace depleted electrolytes. Both water and electrolytes are essential for optimal hydration (2, 3).
Better yet, AMPED Hydrate doesn’t have the added sugar and artificial flavours, colours and sweeteners found in typical sports drinks. It’s made with natural ingredients, provides 15 to 20 calories per serving and contains 0 grams of sugar.
Meet the Ingredients in AMPED Hydrate
Naturally sweetened with stevia, AMPED Hydrate replenishes electrolytes with a superfruit electrolyte blend and four essential electrolyte minerals: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. Vitamins C and B complex provide nutrients for optimal performance and recovery.
- Superfruit electrolyte blend: This blend includes coconut water, mango juice, pink Himalayan salt, banana and ginger root extract. It contributes electrolytes along with the natural sweetness from mango and banana.
- Calcium citrate: Provides the electrolyte calcium, replenishing the calcium lost in sweat throughout the day and maintaining calcium balance in the body.
- Potassium citrate: Provides potassium, one of the predominant electrolytes lost in sweat. When potassium is depleted, muscles can weaken or contract too intensely, resulting in a decrease in performance.
- Magnesium bisglycinate chelate: Provides the electrolyte magnesium in a bioavailable form to support muscle function, energy production and oxygen uptake.
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant nutrient that helps facilitate recovery from intense exercise.
- Vitamin B complex: A group of nutrients that help convert food into fuel to maintain energy levels during athletic performance.
AMPED Hydrate Is Perfect for the Whole Family
Anyone can benefit from AMPED Hydrate as a refreshing way to replenish fluids and electrolytes any time throughout the day. At 15 to 20 calories per serving, AMPED Hydrate comes in flavours the whole family will love without the added sugars or artificial ingredients commonly found in sports drinks. Whether you are on the soccer field or watching from the stands, you can stay hydrated and healthy with AMPED Hydrate.
The statements appearing in this article have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic, on medication, have a medical condition or are beginning a weight loss program, consult your GP before using Isagenix products or making any other dietary changes. Discontinue use if adverse event occur.
1. Harris L, Braun M. Electrolytes: Oral Electrolyte Solutions. FP Essent. 2017 Aug;459:35-38.
2. Sawka MN, Burke LM, Eichner ER, et al. American College of Sports Medicine Position Stand: Exercise and fluid replacement. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2007 Feb; 39(2): 377-90.
3. Coyle E. Fluid and fuel intake during exercise. J Sport Sci. 2004 Jan; 22(1): 39-55.