Isagenix® Associates and Preferred Customers in New Zealand will notice a small change when placing new Autoship, Wholesale or Retail orders. Implementing the ‘3D Secure’ service, the update will ensure New Zealand’s rapidly growing market has the most up-to-date and secure payment process available.
What is 3D Secure?
3D Secure is designed to make online shopping transactions safer by authenticating a cardholder’s identity at the time of purchase, through the likes of Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode.
An online transaction using Verified by Visa or SecureCode for MasterCard will redirect you to the website of your card-issuing bank. As the cardholder, you may then be requested by your bank to enter a password to be authenticated. If you are not registered with 3D Secure, you will still able to make a purchase from the website.
What does this mean for you?
Placing your order will involve a simple additional step – one that you may already be familiar with using on other online services. A payment authentication process will occur every time a customer uses their 3D secure-enrolled card for an ABO order, with the exception of Autoship orders. There will be no authentication for Autoship setup or Autoship changes but Associates will still be required to do the CVV authorisation to verify the card is valid.
– Process your new Autoship, Wholesale or Retail order as usual (note that existing Autoship orders will not be affected)
– When you select ‘Place Order’, you’ll be redirected to a ‘payer authentication’ window.
– If you have already registered for the 3D Secure service through your bank, enter your existing password
– If you are not registered, you may be invited to do so. Once set up, you can resume placing your order. (If you are not invited to register, continue with your order as usual)
– You will be redirected to your order window to complete the transaction once you have entered your password
It’s as simple as that –Stay tuned for further updates!