We love incorporating our favourite Isagenix® products into healthy treats and we love it even more when you share your recipes with us! Consultant Sarah G. shares this no-fuss, no-bake recipe that’s ready within the hour for everyone to enjoy!
Makes 12 slices
Per serve: protein 9g, fat 2g, carbohydrates 12g
Energy: approx. 450kJ per slice
- non-stick extra virgin olive oil cooking spray
- 1½ cups dry oats
- 3 scoops IsaPro™
- 2 scoops Want More Energy?™
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 cup non-fat dry powdered milk
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray; set pan aside
- In a large bowl, combine oats, IsaPro, Want More Energy, flaxseeds and non-fat dry powdered milk
- In a separate bowl, whisk together peanut butter, water and vanilla extract
- Add peanut butter mixture to dry ingredients and mix until dough is sticky.
- Using wet hands or a rubber spatula (sprayed with non-stick cooking oil) spread the mixture evenly into prepared pan
- Freeze for 1 hour until mixture is firm enough to cut
- Cut into 12 squares
- Enjoy immediately or wrap squares individually and store in refrigerator or freezer
For extra flavour and texture, add 2tbsp dried fruit (such as goji berries, sultanas or apricots) or melt 2 x IsaDelight Plus™ and drizzle over squares.
Share your photos and favourite recipes!
We’d love to hear from you about how you include your favourite Isagenix products into your favourite snack and meal recipes!