Remember these three Launch Party success tips as you get your parties prepped:
- Keep your presentations brief and engaging
- Create a comfortable atmosphere
- Rehearse and be prepared
To learn how to throw a successful Launch Party, visit the Isagenix ANZ YouTube channel and watch the In-Home Presentations video with Isagenix Millionaire, 9 Star Platinum 4 Star Executive, Suzanne Skillen.
You’ll see how to prepare for a launch party, host the event and successfully follow up with potential Associates. Download this handy step-by-step checklist to help you prepare – How to do a Launch Party.
Here are some of Suzanne’s tips from her In-Home Presentations video on how to hold successful Launch Parties that will completely change your business!
Save the date!
- Create e-invites and send out two weeks before your party
- Send reminder a few days before the party
Prepare and be organised
- Product display – President’s Pak
- Enrolment forms
- Price lists
- Choose which video you will show – check out The Isagenix Experience and other videos here on Isagenix ANZ, our You Tube channel
- Rehearse your 30 Second Story
Make your home inviting
- Confirm numbers and have enough seating for everyone
Prepare your food
- Cut up IsaLean™ Bars and Fibre Snacks!™ into thin strips and break IsaDelight Plus™ and SlimCakes™ into quarters
- White platters or wooden boards
- Strawberries and mint leaves
- Want More Energy?™ served in a punch bowl with sliced oranges and lemons
- Serve in champagne glasses or with ice – it’s a party!
Starting the party
- Thank everyone for coming and introduce yourself
- Ask them what they might be there for and share your 30 Second Story
- Share the video and ask for feedback
- Have your team members share their 30 Second Stories
Down to business
- Explain ‘You+Two, Them+2’ or show the Compensation Plan videos presented by Eric Coover and Kathy Coover
- Pass out three enrolment forms to each person (remember You+Two, Them+2!)
- Presentation should be about 45 minutes
After the party
- Re-introduce everyone and use this time for people to ask questions
- Put music on and mingle
- Watch your business grow!
Keep it simple and have fun!
Check out ANZ.IsagenixBusiness.com for more information!