Registration for Round 3 of the IsaBody Challenge® is now open! While you can enter the 16-week Challenge at any time, the registration period in which you register will determine the round you will be competing in. Everything you need to know about your personal Challenge – from which round you’re in, your challenge end date, to guidelines for submitting your 500-word essay and photos – will be displayed in your Back Office.
All you need to do now is focus on smashing your Challenge!
Simply register through your Back Office and select your Challenge emphasis from the existing Weight Loss, Energy and Performance and/or Healthy Ageing categories. If you’ve already completed a Challenge in one of these categories and would like to commence another one, you may be eligible for our new Reload category. Click here to find out how you can reload your Challenge!
If you’re ready to register, follow these easy steps:
- Log in to your Back Office
- Click ‘Contests & Promotions’ tab
- Click ‘View Contest’ under the IsaBody Challenge image
- Follow the instructions to add your ‘before’ photos and measurements
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll see a summary, including important dates and the judging round you qualify for.
If you’ve already signed up for the Challenge, you’ll find your completion date of your personal 16-week challenge by clicking here on your Back Office.
Don’t forget to get social with IsaBody and share your progress and stay up to date with Challenge information through Facebook and Instagram!
IsaBody Challenge dates
The date you register will determine the round you will be competing in. For example, if you register on 25 May, you will compete in Round 2. If you register on 25 May, you will compete in Round 3.
Round 1 Challenge
- Registration period: 12 Oct 2014 – 31 Jan 2015
- Competition period: 1 Feb – 25 May 2015
- After photos and essay due: 25 May 2015
- Category winners announced week commencing Monday 8 June 2015
Round 2 Challenge
- Registration period: 1 Feb – 25 May 2015
- Competition period: 26 May – 14 Sep 2015
- After photos and essay due: 14 Sep 2015
- Category winners announced week commencing Monday 21 September 2015
Round 3 Challenge
- Registration period: 26 May – 15 Sep 2015
- Competition period: 15 Sep – 4 Jan 2016
- After photos and essay due: 4 Jan 2016
- Category winners announced at National Celebration 2016 (31 March – 3 April 2016)
It is important to note that Isagenix® will only judge participants that submit ‘before’ and ‘after’ photos taken on the start and end date of their Challenge. Your Challenge period begins the day you complete the online registration form. If you register and are not satisfied with your initial weight loss, you may re-register at any time. All Challenge requirements must be received by Isagenix no later than one week after your participants Challenge end date.
IsaBody Challenge calls
Check out our previous IsaBody Challenge calls – they’re packed with inspiring tips to use throughout your 16-week Challenge and prepare your final essay and photos!
- How to stay accountable and motivated over the 16-week IsaBody Challenge – with finalist Dean L. and grand prize winner Justin H.
- How to write your winning essay – with finalist Jude H.
- IsaBody Challenge Grand Prize Winner 2014 – with grand prize winner Justin H.
To make the most of your Challenge, join us on the next IsaBody Challenge conference call on Monday 15 June at 1:00pm AEST (Sydney time)!
Keep an eye out for updates on ANZ.IsaFYI or email IsaBodyChallengeANZ@isagenixcorp.com for further information.