As an Isagenix Associate, there are many useful tools available in your Associate Back Office to support you as you build your business. Here we highlight Executive Reports, including the features of the Weekly Achievers Report and Accelerate Report, which can be used to track and gain valuable insights into your business and team.
Executive Reports are available to Executives who have achieved 2 Star Golden Circle and above. Once this rank has been reached, an email will be sent to you explaining how to request access to these reports in your Back Office. If you are currently eligible but haven’t requested access to your Executive Reports, now’s the time to do it!
Weekly Achievers Report
- Log in to your Back Office and select the ‘Leadership Tab’, then select ‘Workload Management’
- Choose one week from the previous four commission weeks
- Choose ‘Downline’(recommended), ‘Left Team’, ‘Right Team’, ‘Followers’ or ‘Collaboration Team Followers’
- Topics covered:
- Top Cyclers
- Top Enrollers
- First Timers
- New Business Builders
- Top Income Earners
- Supplements for North America, Taiwan, Australia/New Zealand, Mexico, Malaysia and Singapore, reporting the relevant members who qualified for promotions specific to that country (such as Double PIBs, Executive Leadership Pool Winners, Enrollers Club and IsaDerby results)
- Log in to your Back Office and select the ‘Leadership Tab’ then select ‘Workload Management’
- The Accelerate Report is completed quarterly – if you achieve 2 Star Golden Circle midway through a quarter, you will receive your Accelerate Report when the Executive Reports are loaded the following quarter
- Topics covered:
- Holiday Bonus Pool
- Executive Leadership Pools
- Top Enrollers and Declining Enrollers
- International Members
- New Members
- Income Growth
- Business Blueprint Usage
- Product Trends
If you’re still on your way to achieving the rank of 2 Star Golden Circle Executive, these reports are a great incentive to aim for as you rank advance!
Keep an eye on ANZ.IsaFYI for more useful tips!