Aussies and Kiwis have some of the tastiest and best energy-inducing drinks on the planet. Think a dark roast from an inner-city café, a deep red from the Barossa Valley or a crisp apple cider from New Zealand. It’s obvious we like to sip on sweet, complex flavours that give us a little buzz. Cue BĒA – for a wholesome, natural twist on your fav energising drink.
BĒA is a refreshing, sparkling drink that delivers naturally sourced caffeine and nourishing, adaptogenic herbs. Enjoy a can one sip at a time first thing in the morning or during the day to help give you the kick you need to squeeze the most out of your 24 hours.
- Made with raw nutrients sourced from fruits and vegetables like spinach, broccoli, sweet potato, mushrooms, apple, strawberry and more
- 100 mg caffeine naturally sourced from green tea
- Packed with adaptogens and B vitamins
- Refreshing berry Bondi Bellini flavour
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Ages 16+
- Twelve 355 mL cans per case
- Suitable for Cleanse Days
Perfect for anyone looking for a healthier alternative to the usual caffeinated drink, busy people with on-the-go lifestyles or anyone who just needs more energy.
You’ll be stoked to hear that you can add BEA to your list of Isagenix approved intermittent fasting/Cleanse Day snacks! Check out this article for the low-down.
Can’t wait to try BEA for yourself? It’s available now so head to ANZ.Isagenix.com to grab a case.