With one month left until the Crystal Challenge deadline, there’s no better time to personally enrol as many new Associates as possible to ensure you reach the prestigious new rank of Crystal Executive.
Advance to Crystal Executive by June 30* and receive on-stage recognition in front of your peers at 2012 “Your Future Starts Today” Celebration in Phoenix, USA.
Hurry, time is running out for you to become the next Crystal Executive!
Here’s how to get started:
1. Everyone, regardless of your status, can participate in the Crystal Challenge.
- Promote five NEW personally enrolled, Paid-As Consultants on your left team and five NEW personally enrolled, paid-as Consultants on your right team during your Challenge timeframe.
- All 10 Consultants must be ACTIVE at the same time on at least one day by the end of the qualification period.
- All 10 Consultants must achieve the rank of Consultant during the Challenge period.
2. Go to ANZ.IsagenixBusiness.com. Follow Isagenix® Co-Founder Kathy Coover’s “10 Steps to Success” principle and $3k in 30 Days webinar. Learn how to lay the foundation for a successful business and bring home a lucrative income.
- Make a list of 30 people you think will be interested in the business side of Isagenix.
- Fill in the worksheet. Use pencil; not everyone will say “yes” so you’ll need to erase.
- Call each person until you narrow down your list to include 10 people you know will help you achieve Crystal Executive. That means five new, personally enrolled Associates on your left team and five new, personally enrolled Associates on your right team.
- Remember, all 10 Consultants must be “active” at the same time at least one day out of your Challenge period.
4. Get an accountability partner. Set small achievable goals, ask your partner for support and never give up!
Once you become Crystal Executive the perks are priceless:
- On stage recognition at this year’s 2012 “Your Future Starts Today” Celebration, held in Phoenix Arizona.
- Special crystal award.
- Two exclusive invitations to attend the Founders’ Gala at 2012 Celebration. You’ll join Isagenix Co-Founders Jim and Kathy Coover and some of the company’s top income earners for this lavish dinner event.
For more information on the Crystal Challenge, check out this flyer.
*Please note that Associates who have been with Isagenix longer than six months and are just starting the Crystal Challenge will not receive a Rank Advancement Bonus once they reach the rank of Crystal Executive.