Are you ready to get your game on at IsaUni Sydney? It’s shaping up to be a gold-medal event with special guest speakers Natalie Cook and Jana Pittman! These Olympians will share the stage with an all-star line-up of leaders who will build your belief and get you set on course to success! This is your chance to learn from the best and meet like-minded people who are as pumped and ready to grow as you are!
Here’s a rundown of what to expect at this game-changing event!
We had so much fun with the Shake Bar at this year’s Celebration that we’re bringing it to IsaUni Sydney! You’ll be able to stick with your program with our yummy range of Shakes – come try out our yummy combos for yourself. The Shake Bar will be open on Saturday and Sunday for breakfast (from 7:45am) and for lunch – yum! If you prefer a bar or you’re feeling a bit peckish, keep yourself nourished and energised with our popular Singles Bar which is fully stocked with all your favourite products.
Bring yourself, your team and Back Office username and password to register on the spot for our next IsaBody Challenge. Get all the IsaBody Challenge facts right here and join us on Instagram @isabodyanz to be a part of the IsaBody fun!
May is Make-A-Wish Month and you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to this amazing charity. Last May, Isagenix Associates, partners and employees joined together to raise over $150,000 for Make-A-Wish.
Get the latest Isagenix Gear and IsaSalesTools so you can keep boosting your business well after the event. Come and check out the stall for some great deals!
Are you ready to transform your life?
At IsaUni Sydney, you will learn first hand from our leading Associates about the methodology and systems that have propelled them to the top. Be ready to:
- Build belief in the network marketing industry
- The Isagenix® opportunity and ways you can maximise earnings
- Share and duplicate your success with your Isagenix business
- Proven techniques to become a better coach and leader
- Learn the incredible health benefits of our no-compromise products
- Participate in fun team-building activities
- Natalie Cook, 7 Star Golden Circle, 4 Star Crystal Executive
- Jana Pittman, 3 Star Silver Circle, Crystal Director
- Heidi McAllan, 8 Star Platinum, 4 Star Executive
- Allan Hilzinger, 7 Star Golden Circle, 7 Star Crystal Executive
- Sandy Golder, 5 Star Golden Circle, 4 Star Crystal Executive
- Jacob Leaf and Mary Hardy, 6 Star Golden Circle, 1 Star Crystal Executives
- Justine Armstrong, 4 Star Golden Circle, Executive
Friday 15 May
Registration from 5:30pm
Leadership Workshop (Managers and above ONLY): 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday 16 May
Registration from 7:45am
General Session: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday 17 May
General Session: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Venue and parking
Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific
55 North Steyne
Manly Sydney NSW 2095
A car park is situated beneath the Hotel (via Francis Lane) and offers secure underground parking and direct lift access into the hotel lobby and conference rooms. Parking is available for day delegates and in-house guests at a reduced rate of $22.00 per car per day.
Tickets and Registration
Registration will be quick and easy and a helpdesk will be available for ticket transfers at the event. Ticket sales are available until 5:00pm in your Back Office, however, tickets will be available at the door for $149.00. This is a great chance to get your team to this event and learn everything you need to know about building your Isagenix business!
We can’t wait to see you in Sydney!