We can’t wait to see you at National Celebration 2015 in two weeks! To help you get prepared, here’s a rundown of what you can expect from the Event of the Year.
Have you allocated all your tickets yet? Make sure each ticket is allocated by 5:00pm on Friday 20 February in order to be in the running to win special VIP seating during General Session and to go in the running to win a private backstage tour with VP of Global Field Development, Erik Coover and Isagenix Millionaire, Peta Kelly!
This is also a great opportunity for you to update your Recognition Name in the ‘My Account’ section of your Back Office in time for Celebration.
Registration is open from 8:00am on Thursday 5 March at Brisbane Entertainment and Convention Centre. Come say ‘Hi!’ and check-in when you arrive to start your Celebration experience!
Our General Sessions are set to be the most memorable and inspiring yet! We’ll be recognising the stars in the field and sharing the gratitude for an incredible year just gone. We’ll also be launching exciting new products and sharing up-to-date business training tools to keep the momentum going for the year ahead.
Prepare to be razzle dazzled at the inaugural IsaSpectacular! Our Masquerade Party will be an unforgettable opening night! Masks will be provided so all you need to do is put on your best cocktail outfit and join us to dance the night away. Remember, you’ll need to register before you attend IsaSpectacular, so be sure to head to BCEC to complete Registration on Thursday.
An exclusive cocktail event, the cocktail reception is hosted by Platinums and will recognise Crystal Executives who achieved their promotion between 30/12/2013 and 8/2/2015. Invitations will be sent via email so keep an eye on your inbox the week of 23 February!
The START Party is the most talked-about gathering at Celebration! We invite all START members who are Directors and above to enjoy drinks and canapés and mingle with Erik Coover and the who’s who of the START Movement.
This night of nights was created to commemorate the movers and shakers of Isagenix, with special guests Jim and Kathy Coover. Always an elaborate affair, the Gala comprises award presentations, a three-course dinner and live entertainment.
The EQ is a mecca of delights to amuse and entertain you between General Sessions, so you’ll never have to leave BCEC. Inside, you’ll find:
- Shake Bar – staff at the ready to make a variety of shakes to order
- Social Hub – have some fun networking online while you mingle with the crowd
- Store – larger-than-life space filled with plenty of products, Isagenix merchandise and business building tools
- IsaBody Challenge stand – get all your Challenge registration materials ready
- Entertainment Stage – catch local leaders sharing their expertise on a variety of products and training topics, and have some fun watching entertainers of all sorts performing in IsaIdol
- Cafe – healthy meals and ready-to-eat treats will be sold in the Entertainment Quarter Cafe
- Chill-out zones – there will be plenty of seating to take some time out around the Entertainment Quarter where you can relax and enjoy your refreshments in comfort
- Charge Bars – charge your mobile devices at locations throughout the Entertainment Quarter
- Volunteering at Celebration is an incredible experience that gives you a backstage pass to Celebration as well as allowing you to network and be involved in the running of the whole event.
- Perks include a ticket to Celebration and a $100 product voucher! Head to isagenixcelebrationau.com/volunteers to apply now!
For all up-to-date event information, be sure to keep visiting isagenixcelebrationau.com
We’ll see you at Celebration!